Laser hair removal is the permanent solution to get rid of unnecessary hair from your body. If you are not comfortable with waxing, shaving, or tweezing, thenis the best option for you.
Lasers are very effective as they only pay attention to dark coarse hair while leaving the surrounding skin area untouched. Unlike waxing and shaving, laser hair removal is a very fast process. Within a few seconds, they remove a whole lot of hair.
Below given are the top five benefits of laser hair removal :
The laser is to the point :
- Laser only targets the hair follicle and leaves the surrounding area untouched. It is to the point that’s why only hair follicle gets required treatment and rest of skin remains safe.
- Anagen, telogen, and catagen are the three stages in which hair grows on our body. Laser hair removal is said to be more effective when hair starts to grow, that is, during the anagen stage.
- The laser transforms the energy into heat and directly treats the hair follicle, and prevents hair from growing further on your body.
Effective process :
- Laser hair removal is said to be an effective treatment when it comes to permanent hair removal. Waxing and shaving is a temporary solution for hair removal, and it has many side effects as well. It might lead to razor bumps, skin rashes, or redness, whereas lasers do not associate with any such side effects. Rather it is a quick and precise solution for unnecessary hair.
- For laser treatment to be more effective, try to get this treatment done during the early stages of your hair growth. Because during that phase, your hair is very weak, so the laser will be able to get to its roots and treat them well.
Speedy and comfortable :
- Laser hair removal is a technique used to aim at large areas of hair all together and treat them effectively. Depending on the body part to be treated, lasers take time accordingly. Waxing takes much time and leaves a sticky residue behind, whereas there is no such issue with laser hair removal.
- When it comes to pain lasers are said to have very minimalistic pain. Though the pain and tolerance level differs from person to person and everyone has a separate pain resistance level.
- In addition to that, the pain will also depend upon the body part which is being treated. Some areas can be more sensitive to pain for some clients, while other areas can be less painful. But when compared to waxing, lasers are not that much pain.
Lasers reduce the growth of ingrown hair :
- Ingrown hair usually pops up in those areas of the body, which are either waxed or shaved. It is due to hair not being treated properly or broken off abruptly.
- But with laser hair removal, there are minor chances of experiencing ingrown hair because the hair has been treated properly. It is a permanent solution for all ingrown hair.
Leaves a soft and smooth skin :
- Laser hair removal leaves soft and smooth skin behind. Unlike waxing and shaving, lasers do not cause skin irritations, razor bumps, or itchiness. They are a very hassle-free solution for your skin.
- Usually, when you remove your body hair through waxing or shaving, there are chances your skin might have to go through certain irritation whereas when you treat your body hair with lasers, you do not have to face such problems.
- After laser treatment, your skin becomes soft, smooth, and irritation-free. Therefore, if you are looking for a perfect permanent hair removal solution, then laser hair removal is the best option.