Laser hair removal is the permanent solution to remove unnecessary hair from your body. If you are uncomfortable with waxing, shaving, or tweezing, thenis the best option.
Lasers are very effective as they only focus on dark, coarse hair while leaving the surrounding skin area untouched. Unlike waxing and shaving, laser hair removal is a very fast process. Within a few seconds, they remove a whole lot of hair.
Below given are the top five benefits of laser hair removal :
The laser is to the point :
- Laser only targets the hair follicle and leaves the surrounding area untouched. It is to the point that only hair follicle gets the required treatment, and the rest of the skin remains safe.
- Anagen, telogen, and catagen are the three stages in which hair grows in our body. Laser hair removal is more effective when hair starts to grow, that is, during the anagen stage.
- The laser transforms the energy into heat, treats the hair follicle, and prevents hair from growing further on your body.
Effective process :
- Laser hair removal is said to be an effective treatment when it comes to permanent hair removal. Waxing and shaving is a temporary solution for hair removal and has many side effects. It might lead to razor bumps, skin rashes, or redness, whereas lasers do not associate with such side effects. Rather, it is a quick and precise solution for unnecessary hair.
- For laser treatment to be more effective, try to get this treatment done during the early stages of your hair growth. Because your hair is very weak during that phase, the laser will be able to get to its roots and treat them well.
Speedy and comfortable :
- Laser hair removal is a tool that effectively treats large areas of hair. Depending on the body part to be treated, lasers take time accordingly. Waxing takes a lot of time and leaves a sticky residue, whereas laser hair removal has no such issue.
- When it comes to pain, lasers are said to have very minimalistic pain. The pain and tolerance level differs from person to person; everyone has a different pain resistance level.
- In addition to that, the pain will also depend upon the body part that is being treated. Some areas can be more sensitive to discomfort for some clients, while others can be less painful. But when compared to waxing, lasers are not that much pain.
Lasers reduce the growth of ingrown hair :
- Ingrown hair usually pops up in those areas of the body which are either waxed or shaved. It is due to hair not being treated properly or broken off abruptly.
- However, with laser hair removal, there are minor chances of experiencing ingrown hair because the hair has been treated properly. It is a permanent solution for all ingrown hair.
Leaves a soft and smooth skin :
- Laser hair removal leaves soft and smooth skin behind. Unlike waxing and shaving, lasers do not cause skin irritations, razor bumps, or itchiness. They are a very hassle-free solution for your skin.
- Usually, when you remove your body hair through waxing or shaving, there are chances your skin might have to go through certain irritation, whereas when you treat your body hair with lasers, you do not have to face such problems.
- After laser treatment, your skin becomes soft, smooth, and irritation-free. Therefore, laser hair removal is the best option if you are looking for a perfect permanent hair removal solution.